Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Place Diversion

Yes, sometimes for my own good I stop reading about politics and go to my Happy Place. Here's a YouTube video that should make anyone smile - a woman found a gathering of normally fierce creatures just chillin' on her back porch. Shot in the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska. Note: You can see the Eagle's mate sitting on a light pole in the distance.

 Update: I went to YouTube and had this exchange with the very nice woman who made the video.

 From me: There's a message in there somewhere for this political season - why can't we all get along?

pla1554alaska : That's why I did the video to begin with!  Actually I wanted to show people that the animals all get along and aren't out to just kill each other all the time! But I like your point, too! Why can't we all just get along like this???


No comments:

Post a Comment