Friday, September 21, 2012

Homer Simpson Votes in 2012 Election

Photobucket

Homer Votes in the this hilarious clip from The Simpsons. :)

Why do we have to choose our leaders? Isn't that what we have the Supreme Court for?

Polling Guy: If you're gonna vote, we need some photo I.D.
Homer: But I lived here all my life!
Guy: Stoppin' all Americans from voting is for the protection of all Americans.
Homer: But I'm a 40-year-old white guy who didn't go to college and gets all his news from monitors at gas stations.
Guy: In you go! (points to voting booth)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barack Obama - "He promised me Death Panels and Grandpa is still alive!"

Mitt Romney - "I hear he wears magic underpants. I expect the leader of the free world to go commando! Plus his horse totally choked at the Olympics."

No comments:

Post a Comment