Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Joe Scarborough Compares Romney to Fredo in Godfather 2

Photobucket

I can totally understand why any Republican would be embarrassed about Mitt Romney.

In this clip, Romney is introducing Paul Ryan in Dayton Ohio and the fired up crowd is chanting "Ryan! Ryan!" Mitt gets a little jealous (like Fredo in Godfather 2) and vies for attention: "No, say Romney-Ryan, Romney-Ryan."  The confused crowd falls silent.

Mika and Joe do a facepalm.

Photobucket

Oh sweet Jesus … what do the Catholics say? ‘Holy Mary, mother of God? Pray for our sinners in thy hour of peace.’ I was a Southern Baptist that went to a Catholic high school. It seems to me — except what would happen, it’s the end of ‘Godfather II.’ I’m Fredo on the back of the boat about to get it in the back of my head.
~ MSNBC's Joe Scarborough of Morning Joe, quoted by Daily Caller

It doesn't matter. It's too late anyway.
~ Mika Brzezinski on Morning Joe, saying prayer wouldn't help Romney

Photobucket

Of course I don't condone Joe's idea of taking Romney out in a rowboat, but I doubt he's the only one on the Republican side having that fantasy right now.



I'm smart! Not like everybody says. Not dumb.
I'm smart and I want respect!
~ Fredo Corleone in Godfather Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment