Monday, September 24, 2012

Obama Attacks Romney's Warmongering

Photobucket

This is great - in the 60 Minute Interview from last night, President Obama does a little smackdown on Romney for his hawkish warmongering:

Complete Transcript of CBS Interviews with Obama and Romney
Steve Kroft: Since the Benghazi tragedy, your opponent has attacked you as being weak on national defense and weak on foreign policy. He says you need to be more aggressive in Iran, haven't done enough to support the revolt in Syria, and that our friends don't know where we stand, and our enemies think we're weak.

Obama: Well, let's see what I've done since I came into office. I said I'd end the war in Iraq. I did. I said that we'd go after al Qaeda. They've been decimated in the Fatah. That we'd go after bin Laden. He's gone. So I've executed on my foreign policy. And it's one that the American people largely agree with.

So if Gov. Romney is suggesting that we should start another war, he should say so.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment