Thursday, October 11, 2012

Good Luck, Joe! VP Debate in Cenreville, Kentucky

Photobucket

I think I speak for many Democrats in writing that I don't really want to turn the TV on tonight to watch the Veep Debate. We can't take anymore gaffes, surprises, under-reactions, or disappointments. I mean, I still have ultimate faith in Joe Biden, as well as Barack Obama, and I'll be the first in line to vote for them when early voting starts, but our national psyche can only take so much. With polls acting like roller coasters, we NEED a smackdown of Ryan, and anything less will be devastating. I'm sure our Vice President knows what he has to do. I just don't know if I'm strong enough to watch it happening live on TV. Maybe I'll watch Project Runway, sneak a peek at Twitter to see if the coast is clear, and watch the debate on YouTube if Joe did okay. We all just need some good news. I don't want to see another meltdown of epic proportions on MSNBC.

There's always bourbon, too, in keeping with the Kentucky location.

From PBS - Our Favorite Vice Presidential Debate Moments

The GOP Campaign to Intimidate Moderator Martha Raddatz









Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment